From prototype to development
Marius Hauken (Netlife Research)Robin Sandborg (Netlife Research)
Short workshop - in English
Prototyping is a key factor for being able to test your products on real users and avoid wasting time on building stuff you don’t need.
In this workshop you are going to learn
- How to structure your SCSS so that you and your team have more control
- How to avoid the specificity-monster in CSS
- How to work with modules in your design and how this makes development and prototyping easier
- How to handle complex, responsive layouts in CSS
- Tools and techniques to support your workflow when working on responsive design projects
- professional designers
- anyone that wants to better understand responsive design
- You should at least be familiar with some basics of responsive design, HTML5 and SCSS.
What to bring
- Your laptop with your favorite text editor
- Some way to easily set up SCSS compilation (ie Codekit, grunt, terminal)